Salvan, Technical T-shirt in natural fibers | Male
Salvan is the first Spiridon long-sleeved technical T-shirt in 100% natural fibers (tencel and merino) with breathable, absorbent, antibacterial and thermoregulatory. It is part of our new Anthology collection which weaves the link between the history of Spiridon and the best of current outdoor technology.
100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the making, including the knitting).
Teaming up tencel (ecological cellulosic fiber also called vegetable silk) and merino (high quality wool), the Salvan technical T-shirt is ideal for all winter outdoor activities (running, hiking, biking, skiing...). Super soft and lightweight (109 g.), it retains heat while wicking away moisture thanks to its thermoregulatory properties. Natural UV protection.
On the heart, the “Road Runner” bird , designed in 1973 by Karel Matejovsky in a nod to Fred Lebow's New York Road Runners Club. On the right shoulder, a broken line , like an exit from the track to broaden horizons beyond the racing corridors and the sole objective of performance. A step aside, in the spirit of Spiridon, to reclaim nature and enjoy the unique feeling of freedom that running provides.
- Colour: absinth gold (a soft and warm telluric hue, close to a woody ocher that expresses closeness to nature and goes perfectly with our two emblematic colours, navy blue and orange).
- Material: 70% tencel (ecological cellulosic fiber created from certified forest wood pulp) and 30% merino wool.
- Design : styling and artistic direction: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien.
- Graphics : the Road Runner bird is the original creation of Karel Matejovsky, the historical artistic director of Spiridon.
- Cut : straight cut, long sleeves, round neck.
- Care instructions : hand wash, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabric : durable mesh woven, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : at Pératex in Portugal, in one of the best European technical workshops, selected for its know-how and ethics.
Salvan* , town in Valais Switzerland which saw the birth of the Spiridon movement in 1972.