Confidentialité des données
- What is the charter for?
At Spiridon, the protection of your personal data is a priority.
The company Les Marathoniens operates under the trade name Spiridon for this Site.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you of the methods by which we process your personal data.
Rest assured, we comply, in the collection and management of your data, with the 1978 law known as “Informatique et Libertés”, and with the European regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter: the “ RGPD ”).
- What is personal data?
When you use the Website accessible at the address https://spiridon-store.com , we may ask you to provide us with personal data about you in order to use our services.
The term " personal data " refers to all data that allows you to be identified as an individual.
- What personal data does Les Marathoniens collect?
As part of our activity, we are required to collect a certain amount of information about you, and in particular your surname, first name, telephone number, email address, postal address, IP address, data relating to your transactions on the Site. This data may be collected when you use our Site or when you use our Services.
- Who is in charge of the treatment ?
We have appointed a personal data protection contact point. Email: email@example.com
1. Use of your personal data
NB/ You can always refuse to send us your data, we will then inform you of the possible consequences of this refusal when this data is compulsory.
2. Recipients of the data collected
Will have access to your personal data:
- Our team,
- The departments responsible for control (notably the statutory auditor),
- Our subcontractors (e-commerce provider, delivery provider, CRM tool provider, audience measurement and analysis provider),
Without forgetting public bodies, court officers (bailiffs, notaries, etc.), ministerial officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts.
Please note that your personal data will never be transferred, rented or exchanged for the benefit of third parties.
3. Duration of retention of personal data
- Customer/user data
The data is kept for the duration of your registration on the Site, and for a period of:
- Three (3) years from your unsubscription regarding the use of data for prospecting purposes. At the end of this three (3) year period, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations.
- One (1) year from the exercise of the right of access or rectification, in the event of exercise of this right, with regard to data relating to identity documents.
- Three (3) years minimum from the exercise of the right of opposition concerning the information allowing your right to be taken into account.
- Five (5) years from your unsubscription with regard to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as to allow proof of a right or contract to be established.
- Thirteen (13) months regarding the cookies referred to in the Cookies Policy appendix.
- Bank card data
Don't worry, your bank details are safe with our payment service providers Stripe and/or Paypal, which ensure the proper functioning of your purchases and costs on our Site.
To be able to carry out your transactions, Stripe and/or Paypal collect and store personal data relating to your credit card, in our name and on our behalf. We do not have access to this data.
Data relating to your credit card are kept for the duration of the commercial transaction, and for:
- for the entire duration of your registration on our Site and within the limits of the validity of your bank card, only if you have consented to the retention of your bank details in order to facilitate your subsequent purchases by checking the dedicated box at the time of payment. your purchase.
- Thirteen (13) months following the debit date or fifteen (15) months following the debit date to take into account the possibility of using deferred debit payment cards, for the purpose of proof in the event of any dispute of the transaction, in intermediate archives.
The data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2, registered on your bank card, are not stored.
To find out more about the procedures for collecting and storing your bank data, you can consult the Stripe General Conditions of Use or the Paypal General Conditions of Use.
We (and our subcontractors) have taken all the necessary precautions, as well as the appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
Your data is kept and stored for the duration of its processing on the servers of the company Shopify, located in the United States.
This company has adhered to the "Privacy Shield", which has been judged as offering an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016 (See the adequacy decision ). To find out more about the protection offered by the “Privacy Shield”, you can consult its website .
6. Transfer outside the European Union
As part of the tools we use (see article “Recipients of the data collected” concerning our subcontractors), your data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured using the following tools:
- Either these companies have signed up to the "Privacy Shield", which was judged to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission of July 12, 2016 (See the adequacy decision ). To find out more about the protection offered by the “Privacy Shield”, you can consult its website ;
- Either we have concluded a specific contract with them governing the transfer of your data outside the European Union, on the basis of the standard contractual clauses between a data controller and a subcontractor approved by the European Commission.
For more information on cookies, we refer you to our Cookies Policy in the appendix.
8. Your rights
What are your rights over your data?
You can exercise the above rights by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or at the following address: Les Marathoniens - 1 rue Cognacq-Jay 75007 Paris
You must, on this occasion, prove your identity by any means. If we have doubts as to your identity, we may ask you for additional information that appears necessary, including, where applicable, a copy of a signed identity document.
9. Entry into force
This charter entered into force on 05/28/2020.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this charter, in whole or in part, at any time.
You will be informed of this publication by a message which will be displayed the next time you use our Site.
These changes will come into force as of the publication of the new charter. Your use of the Site following the entry into force of these modifications will constitute recognition and acceptance of the new charter. Failing this and if this new charter does not suit you, you should no longer access the Site.
Pictogram credit: created by Gregor Cresnar, Thomas Soto, Iyikon, Bezier Master, Alina Oleynik, Jaro Sigrist, Three Six Five, Rflor, Rama, AomAm, Por Suppasit, and Pedro Santos of Noun Project.
Annex – Cookies Policy
1. What is a Cookie?
When you browse our Site, cookies, pixels and other tracers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Cookies”) are placed on your browser.
A Cookie is a small file, often encrypted, stored in your browser or terminal and identified by a name. It is deposited during the consultation of a site or an application. Each time you return to the site or application in question, the Cookie is retrieved on your browser or on your device. Thus, each time you consult the site or the application, the browser is recognized.
The deposit of these Cookies is likely to allow us to access your browsing data and/or personal data concerning you.
2. Identifying Cookies
- Technical and functional cookies
Technical and functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to perform certain functions.
A technical Cookie can for example be used to memorize your answers filled in a form or your preferences as regards the language or the presentation of the Site, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies
Advertising Cookies may be created not only by our Site but also by other websites and applications displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed.
These Cookies can be used in particular to personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising or to carry out advertising targeting.
- Content personalization cookies
Content personalization cookies allow us to offer you the content most likely to correspond to your centers of interest with regard to your browsing profile. Your browsing profile is established according to the content you have already consulted
- Social media cookies
Social network Cookies allow you to share content from our Site on social networks and to make known, on these networks, your opinion or your consultation of our Services by clicking in particular on the " like " and " share " links. .
These Cookies can also make it possible to trace the navigation of users on the Site.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of the social networks at the origin of these Cookies, to find out about the purposes of use of the browsing information that they can collect thanks to these Cookies and the methods of exercise of your rights with these social networks.
- Analytical cookies
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, the number of page views and user activity. They may, if necessary, collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. Analytical Cookies allow us to generate traffic and browsing statistics for our Site in order to improve our performance. The Cookies used also make it possible to identify navigation problems and ultimately to resolve them.
3. Your cookie preferences
- Cookies that can be placed without consent
Some Cookies do not require your consent, such as:
- Technical and functional cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Site;
- Certain audience measurement Cookies or Cookies that allow different versions of the Site to be tested for the purpose of optimizing editorial choices.
- The acceptance or refusal of Cookies subject to your express consent
All other Cookies require your consent. These are advertising Cookies, social networks, content personalization and certain audience analysis Cookies. You can freely choose to accept or refuse the use of these Cookies.
You can accept or refuse these Cookies when you first browse the Site.
- Your browser settings
It is also possible to configure your browser so that it accepts or refuses certain Cookies. Each browser offers different configuration methods:
- For Internet Explorer: go to the “Settings” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click on “Privacy” then on “Advanced privacy settings”;
- For Chrome: go to the “Settings” menu then click on “Privacy and Security”. Finally, click on “Authorization” and “Cookies and site data”;
- For Safari: go to the “Settings” application then go to Safari. Click on the “Privacy and Security” tab. You can now choose to block all Cookies;
- For Iphone: go to the “Settings” menu, then “Safari”, click on “Cookies”. You can now choose to block all Cookies;
- For Android: go to "Chrome", click on the " " tab at the top right of the screen, then on "site settings" and then on "Cookies". You can now choose to accept or block Cookies.