Marvejols-Mende sweatshirt in organic cotton | Unisex fit | Gray
Sweatshirt in organic cotton flocked with the famous logo of the Spiridon movement, since 1972. 100% Made in Europe (from knitting to manufacturing). Unisex cut ( women are advised to take a size below their usual size ).
Marvejols-Mende*, Cinderella of non-stadium racing.
In the 1970s and 1980s, thousands of runners in France, Belgium, Switzerland and the United States wore Spiridon clothing, as a sign of their belonging to this movement which defended a new philosophy of running: free , joyful, supportive, generous and inclusive.
- Colour: light heather grey.
- Matter : 100% organic cotton (320 gr.) l labeled Gots ® and Oeko - Tex ®, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Design : styling: Caroline; model making: Sébastien; artistic direction: Gaëlle.
- Graphics : original historical creation by Karel Matejovsky, 1972; vintage style flocking with a velvet feel.
- Cut : straight cut, long sleeves, round neckline, ribbed finishes at the collar, cuffs and hem, embroidered crest on the left sleeve.
Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling , model making and graphic design carried out in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabric : cotton knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto in Portugal, in a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.
* In Mende, races... on foot
1969, Bob Dylan sings Running , like a promise of the dawn of modern running. On August 7, the Beatles recorded Come Together (come together), an expression that announced Spiridon's "Run with us".
But that day is a historic day. It's the first time that a race has been organized here. In defiance of the regulations in force, we faced the Cerberus of Grandpa's athletics. In Mende, in Lozère, a road race brings together cadets, juniors, seniors, veterans, non-licensees, and even women. Winner, the pioneer Jean-Claude Moulin. Four years later he created Marvejols-Mende, the cinderella of non-stadium racing.
A doubt between 2 sizes? take the bigger one, it's safer.