Summit, technical tank top in recycled fibers | Women
Here it is ! The first Spiridon tank top in recycled fibers that combines two high quality technical materials (recycled polyester and mesh). It is part of our new Anthology collection which weaves the link between the history of Spiridon and the best of current outdoor technology.
100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the making, including the knitting).
Main material: Newlife™ yarn, Oeko-Tex® and Global Recycle standard® certified, certified anti-bacterial, anti-odour, UV resistant, favoring thermoregulation, easy to dry, light and ultra-soft.
Reflective logo print on the back.
On the heart, the “Road Runner” bird , designed in 1973 by Karel Matejovsky in a nod to Fred Lebow's New York Road Runners Club. On the right shoulder, a broken line , like an exit from the track to broaden horizons beyond the racing corridors and the sole objective of performance. A step aside, in the spirit of Spiridon, to reclaim nature and enjoy the unique feeling of freedom that running provides.
- Color: navy blue and black
- Main material: Newlife™ recycled polyester yarn produced by Sinterama (Italy). Knitting at Sofileta (France)
- Composition : 92% recycled PET (from recycled mineral water bottles and food packaging) 8% EA (elastane).
- Secondary subject : "mesh", 81% PES and 19% EA. Knitting at Fernando Valente (Portugal)
- Design : styling and artistic direction: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien.
- Graphics : the Road Runner bird is the original creation of Karel Matejovsky, the historical artistic director of Spiridon (1972); "Spiridon" marking at the top of the back.
- Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabrics : recycled knit knitted and dyed in Isère (France) and Portugal.
- Manufacturing : In Portugal, in one of the best European technical workshops (Pératex), selected for its know-how and ethics.