Anthology, T-shirt technique in recycled fibers | Male
Here is the first Spiridon technical T-shirt in recycled fibers from the eponymous Anthology collection. It links the history of Spiridon with the best of current outdoor technology. It combines two high quality technical materials (recycled polyester and mesh).
100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the making, including the knitting).
Newlife™ yarn, Oeko-Tex® and Global Recycle standard® certified ( from the recycling of mineral water bottles and agri-food packaging), certified anti-bacterial, anti-odor, UV resistant, favoring thermoregulation, easy to dry , light and ultra-soft.
Spiridon reflective print on the back.
On the heart, the “Road Runner” bird , designed in 1973 by Karel Matejovsky in a nod to Fred Lebow's New York Road Runners Club. On the right shoulder, an orange broken line in mesh , like an exit from the track to broaden horizons beyond the racing corridors and the sole objective of performance. A step aside, in the spirit of Spiridon, to reclaim nature and enjoy the unique feeling of freedom that running provides.
- Color: navy blue
- Material: Newlife™ recycled polyester yarn produced by Sinterama (Italy). Knitting at Sofileta (France)
- Composition : 92% recycled PET (from recycled mineral water bottles and food packaging) 8% EA (elastane).
- Design : styling and artistic direction: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien.
- Graphics : the Road Runner bird is the original creation of Karel Matejovsky, the historical graphic designer of Spiridon (1972). “Spiridon” marking at the top of the back.
- Cut : straight cut, short sleeves, round neck, breathable mesh on the right shoulder.
- Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabrics : recycled knit knitted and dyed in Isère (France) and Portugal.
- Manufacturing : In Portugal, in one of the best European technical workshops (Pératex), selected for its know-how and ethics.