Spiridon's historic tank top made from recycled fibers . The October 1973 magazine form read " order the athletic jersey! "
Here it is again 50 years later, more vintage than ever. You can wear it in winter over our "Salvan" long-sleeved T-shirt in tencel and merino, it's stylish. Where on the skin, for the most competitive and the less cautious (we think of the last races in November, the bullfights in December and the cross-country season).
You will especially keep it for a long time and for all seasons (even if they are less predictable than before).
100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the making, including the knitting).
Main material : Newlife™ yarn certified Oeko-Tex® and Global Recycle standard®, certified anti-bacterial, anti-odour, UV resistant, favoring thermoregulation, easy to dry, light and very soft with a cotton effect.
Reflective logo print on the back (white).
Collection Identity: Archive
With the logo created in 1971 by Karel Matejovsky and accompanied by the famous little running man, a symbol of joy, movement and freedom.
- Colour: vintage orange
- Main material: Newlife™ recycled polyester yarn produced in Isère (France).
- Composition : 92% recycled PET (from recycled mineral water bottles and food packaging) 8% EA (elastane).
Design : styling and artistic direction: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien.
- Graphics : Karel Matejovsky
- Care instructions : wash inside out at 40° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabrics : recycled knit knitted and dyed in Isère (Sofileta - France).
- Manufacturing : In Portugal, in one of the best European technical workshops (Pératex).