Technical Christmas T-shirt (series 2)* in recycled fibers | Male
The iconic orange Spiridon T-shirt from 1972 in eco-responsible breathable technical fabric. 100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the making, including the knitting.
Yarn labeled Newlife™, Oeko-Tex® and Global Recycle standard®, certified anti-bacterial, anti-odour, UV resistant, promoting thermoregulation, easy to dry, light and ultra-soft.
In the 1970s and 1980s, thousands of runners in France, Belgium, Switzerland and the United States wore this Spiridon T-shirt, a sign of their belonging to this movement which defended a new philosophy of running: free, joyful, supportive, generous and inclusive.
- Colour: Sun Orange.
- Material: recycled polyester yarn Newlife™ .
- Composition : 92% recycled PET (from the recycling of mineral water bottles and agri-food packaging collected in northern Italy) 8% EA (elastane).
- Design : styling: Caroline; model making: Sébastien; artistic direction: Gaëlle.
- Graphics : original historical creation by Karel Matejovsky, 1972.
- Cut : vintage straight cut, short sleeves, round neck, embroidered crest on the left sleeve.
- Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy.
- Fabric : recycled knit, knitted and dyed by Sofileta in Isère (France).
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto in Portugal, at Pératex, a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.