Mantra t-shirt in organic cotton, mineral dye | Male
Mantra is part of the new Spiridon cotton collection in mineral dye . This ancient technique respects the life cycle of soils and uses natural materials such as clay, natural salts and earth minerals (eg azurite, hematite, Lapis-Lazuli...)
Mantra is made of high quality organic cotton jersey (170 gr.) labeled Gots® and Oeko-Tex®.
100% Made in Europe (from knitting to tailoring).
Print : La perf d'accord, la fête d'abord has been one of Spiridonians' mottos since the 1970s. This phrase embodies the Spiridon philosophy for which running is synonymous with pleasure, joy, generosity, sharing. Many of you wanted to see it appear one day on a garment, it's done in the best possible ecological configuration.
- Colour: mineral
- Matter : 100% organic cotton jersey (170 gr.) l labeled Gots ® and Oeko - Tex ®, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Design : styling: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien
- Cut : straight cut, 70's style short sleeves slightly tightened by the ribbed finish, round neck with ribbed finish, woven crest on the left sleeve.
Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling , model making and graphic design made in Annecy.
- Fabric : cotton knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto, at Pératex, a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.