Louis | Men's Shorts
Louis* is the first Spiridon technical shorts It is part of our new Anthology collection which weaves the link between the history of Spiridon and our vision of technical outdoor creation.
100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the making, including the knitting).
Designed in part with there ecological italian fiber Q-Nova ® (recycled polyamide), the Louis shorts stand out for their material durable and its vintage look.
To achieve it, we developed a specific technical material in Spain (Barcelona), which explains its 12 months of development. It is resistant , breathable , top premium quality and optimizes moisture transfer . It is also distinguished by its style with its "piqué-checkered" knitting . This super pleasant, supple and light material has a dry but "pounced" touch which almost gives it a rare and innovative "cottony" appearance. The result: a unique, ecological and stylish Spiridon silhouette!
Louis goes perfectly with the Summit tank top, the Anthology t-shirt and the Salvan long sleeve .
Labels: GRS (Global Recycled Standard ® ) – Oeko-Tex ® 100
On the left thigh, the “Road Runner” bird , designed in 1973 by Karel Matejovsky as a nod to Fred Lebow's New York Road Runners Club. At the top, a broken line , like an exit from the track to broaden horizons beyond the racing corridors and the sole objective of performance. A step aside, in the spirit of Spiridon, to reclaim nature and enjoy the unique feeling of freedom that running provides.
- Color: navy blue and orange mesh band
- Material: 35% recycled polyamide in Q-Nova ® fiber (resulting from the revaluation of pre-consumer nylon from industrial scraps). 54% polyamide. 11% Elastane.
- Design : styling and artistic direction: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien.
- Graphics : the Road Runner bird is the original creation of Karel Matejovsky, the historical artistic director of Spiridon (1972).
- Fit : straight cut with vintage curved hem and small side slit. Flat waistband that can be tightened if necessary by tying the elastic inside. Internal mesh pocket in contrasting orange.
- Care instructions : wash at 30, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabric : durable mesh woven, knitted and dyed in Spain.
- Manufacturing : at Pératex in Portugal, in one of the best European technical workshops, selected for its know-how and ethics.
Louis* , in homage to Spiridon Louis, first Olympic marathon champion of the modern era in 1896, from whom the review takes its name in 1972.