Q-Nova ® Recycled Fiber Low Cut Socks | Unisex | Navy
Unisex running socks in eco-responsible fibres. 100% Made in Europe (from the origin of the yarn to the confection, including the knitting).
Soft terry knit in the sole for shock-absorbing cushioning; Reinforced heels and toes to limit the formation of blisters. Available in 3 sizes.
- Color: Navy.
- Material: eco-responsible Q-Nova ® fiber in recycled polyamide 6-6, from pre-consumer industrial waste from the circular economy program of the Italian manufacturer Fulgor.
- Composition : 67% Q-Nova*, 28% PA 5% EA . Polyamide helps wick away moisture.
- Design : model making: Sébastien; artistic direction: Gaëlle.
- Care instructions : wash inside out at 30°, do not tumble dry.
* 1kg of Q-NOVA® saves 25 liters of oil and 159 liters of water and up to 80% CO2 emissions compared to virgin nylon.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy.
- Fabric from recycling, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto in Portugal, in a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.