Lisa organic cotton jersey T-shirt | Women
The iconic Spiridon T-shirt from 1973, in organic cotton jersey. 100% Made in Europe (from knitting to tailoring).
Lisa is the wife of Karel Matejovsky, the historical graphic designer of the magazine Spiridon. Now based in the United States, she has been of invaluable support for the development of this ARCHIVE collection, providing us with a wealth of information and historical documents.
In the 1970s and 1980s, thousands of runners in France, Belgium, Switzerland and the United States wore this Spiridon t-shirt, as a sign of their belonging to this movement which defended a new philosophy of running. : free, joyful, united, generous and accessible to women.
- Colour: ecru.
- Matter : 100% organic cotton jersey (170 gr.) l labeled Gots ® and Oeko - Tex ®, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Design : styling: Caroline; model making: Sébastien; artistic direction: Gaëlle.
- Graphics : original historical creation by Karel Matejovsky, 1972; vintage style flocking, velvet feel.
- Cut : straight cut, 70's style short sleeves slightly tightened by the ribbed finish, round neck with ribbed finish, embroidered crest on the left sleeve.
Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling , model making and graphic design carried out in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabric : cotton knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto in Portugal, in a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.