Essential Organic Cotton T-Shirt, Mineral Dyed | Male
Essential is part of the new Spiridon cotton collection in mineral dye. This ancient technique respects the life cycle of soils and uses natural materials such as clay, natural salts and earth minerals (eg azurite, hematite, Lapis-Lazuli...). It is the most environmentally friendly.
Essential is made of high quality organic cotton jersey (170 gr.)
100% Made in Europe (from knitting to tailoring).
Print : The Road Runner bird by Karel Matejovsky (artistic director of Spiridon magazine) drawn in 1973 in a nod to Fred Lebow's New York Road Runners Club and the roadrunner bird.
- Colour: mineral
- Matter : 100% organic cotton jersey (170 gr.) l labeled Gots ® and Oeko - Tex ®, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Design : styling: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien
- Graphics : original historical creation by Karel Matejovsky, 1973.
- Cut : straight cut, 70's style short sleeves slightly tightened by the ribbed finish, round neck with ribbed finish, woven crest on the left sleeve.
Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling , model making and graphic design made in Annecy.
- Fabric : cotton knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto, at Pératex, a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.