Bliss t-shirt in organic cotton, mineral dye | Male
Bliss is part of our new mineral dyed cotton collection. We have chosen this ancient technique because it is the most ecological today. It respects the life cycle of soils and uses natural materials such as clay, natural salts and earth minerals (eg azurite, hematite, Lapis-Lazuli...).
Bliss is made of high quality organic cotton jersey (170 gr.).
100% Made in Europe (from knitting to tailoring).
Print : Heart of runners , illustration by Karel Matejovsky on the cover of the magazine Spiridon - December 1973. Karel Matejovsky was the historical graphic designer of the magazine Spiridon. It was he who imagined, in the early 1970s, the "little barefoot man" who was to become the symbol of the Spiridon movement. This drawing by Karel also reminds us of the work of Keith Haring.
- Colour: mineral
- Matter : 100% organic cotton jersey (170 gr.) l labeled Gots ® and Oeko - Tex ®, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Design : styling: Gaëlle; model maker: Sébastien
- Graphics : original historical creation by Karel Matejovsky, 1973.
- Cut : straight cut, 70's style short sleeves slightly tightened by the ribbed finish, round neck with ribbed finish, woven crest on the left sleeve.
Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling , model making and graphic design made in Annecy.
- Fabric : cotton knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto, at Pératex, a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.