Road Runner organic cotton jersey T-shirt | male
Flocked organic cotton jersey t-shirt featuring the Road Runner bird designed by Karel Matejovsky. 100% Made in Europe (from knitting to tailoring).
In 1973, Karel Matejovsky created the graphic design of the “ Road Runner ” bird, in a nod to Fred Lebow's New York Road Runners Club.
Nicknamed in reference to its top speed on land of 40 km/hour, the bird (Géocoucou of its real name) is one of the emblems of the Spiridonians.
- Colour : Heather gray
- Material : 100% organic cotton jersey (170 gr.) labeled Gots® and Oeko-Tex®, knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Design : styling: Caroline; model making: Sébastien; artistic direction: Gaëlle.
- Graphics : original historical creation by Karel Matejovsky, 1973; vintage orange velvet touch flocking.
- Cut : straight cut, 70's style short sleeves slightly tightened by the ribbed finish, round neck with ribbed finish, Spiridon 1972 satin label on the left sleeve.
- Care instructions : wash inside out at 30° on delicate cycle, do not tumble dry, iron inside out at low temperature, wash dark colors separately.
- Styling, model making and graphic design made in Annecy and Chambéry.
- Fabric : cotton knitted and dyed in Portugal.
- Manufacturing : in the region of Porto in Portugal, in a workshop selected for its know-how and its ethics.